Explore the Hudson River aboard the Sloop Clearwater, “America’s Environmental Flagship,” from the city of Brooklyn, NY.
Don’t forget to visit the crew at the fish tank to see some Hudson River critters, join the Captain at the helm to take a turn on the tiller and enjoy Clearwater’s traditional moment of silence broken by song before returning to the dock. Each sail is a journey to fully realize the beauty of the Hudson River Valley, tall ship sailing and local environmental concerns.
– Member Price (20% off): $60
– Adult: $75
– Children (Under 12): $15
– Baby in Arms (3 years and under): free
What to Bring
– Proof of Vaccination (including COVID-19 Booster)
– Reusable Water Bottles and Sunscreen
– BYO (snacks and drinks welcome)
– Dress in Layers
– Check-in will begin 15 minutes before the time of your sail
– By purchasing a ticket, passengers agree to respect the personal boundaries and space of all crew members and fellow passengers in order to ensure a sail that is safe and enjoyable for everyone!