Kick off the 2023 Season aboard America’s Environmental Flagship, from the historic riverfront city of Kingston, with live music from local Hudson Valley artist, callie mackenzie!
Don’t forget to visit our crew at the fish tank to see some Hudson River critters, the Captain at the helm to take a turn on the tiller, and enjoy Clearwater’s traditional moment of silence broken by song before returning to the dock.
More About callie:
callie mackenzie is a Hudson Valley based musician, artist and organizer. In 2022, callie left her full time job to pursue music & art, and has performed around the Hudson Valley at many different venues including Tubby’s in Kingston, The Colony Woodstock, and the O+ Festival. Armed with a guitar, callie writes music with an acoustic soul feel that reflects their lived experiences as a Queer Black woman experiencing the quest for liberation and the everyday feels of love, hope, joy, and loss. She brings the audience us on a smooth, soulful and funky journey of deep feelings about oppression, freedom, love, heartbreak, and mental health. In a world that tells us that we need to be strong all the time, callie’s music is a revolutionary act: to show that we can slow down, feel our feelings, express our feelings, and feel joy.
Each sail is a journey to fully realize the beauty of the Hudson River Valley, Tall Ship sailing, and local environmental concerns.
– Member Price (20% off): $64 (w/ Live Music)
– Adult: $80 (w/ Live Music)
– Children (Under 12): $15
– Baby in Arms (3 years and under): free
What to Bring
– Proof of Vaccination (including COVID-19 Booster)
– Reusable Water Bottles and Sunscreen
– BYO (snacks and drinks welcome)
– Dress in Layers
– Check-in will begin 15 minutes before the time of your sail
– By purchasing a ticket, passengers agree to respect the personal boundaries and space of all crew members and fellow passengers in order to ensure a sail that is safe and enjoyable for everyone!