Come sail with us in 2014!
Check out the Public Sail schedule listed below to find out when the sloop Clearwater or the schooner Mystic Whaler will be in your area.
Don’t forget to check back for updates!
Kids 12 & Under: $15
• Individual Members receive 2 discounted sail tickets per Public Sail.
• Family Membership holders are entitled to receive 6 discounted sail tickets per sailing season.
While onboard you will experience an authentic tall ship sail!
* Experience the beauty of the Hudson River and its shores from a new perspective
* Join in “all hands to the halyards” to help hoist the sails
* Steer the boat with the 11-foot tiller
* Meet the crew of a working tall ship and visit their living quarters below decks
* Experience our tradition of a moment of silence and reflection
* Enjoy (or sing along with) music provided by the crew
* Learn about the Hudson River’s history, biology, and environmental concerns
* Relax and enjoy being out on the water.
|Sail Date||Sail Time||Boat||Dock||Booking|
|Friday, August 22nd||6:00-9:00||Clearwater||West Point||Online ordering is closed, buy tickets at the boat|
|Saturday, August 23rd||6:00-9:00||Clearwater||Beacon||Online ordering is closed, buy tickets at the boat|
|Friday, August 29||6:00-9:00||Clearwater||79th Street Boat Basin||Online ordering is closed, buy tickets at the boat|
|Sunday, August 31||10:00-1:00||Clearwater||79th Street Boat Basin||SOLD OUT|
|Monday, Sept 1st||10:00-1:00||Clearwater||79th Street Boat Basin||Online ordering is closed, buy tickets at the boat|
|Monday, Sept 1st||2:00-5:00||Clearwater||79th Street Boat Basin||Online ordering is closed, buy tickets at the boat|
|Thursday, September 11th||12:00-3:00||Clearwater||Coxsackie||Click HERE to book this sail|
|Thursday, September 11th Bird Watchers Sail to Benefit EA!||5:30-7:30||Clearwater||Coxsackie||Click HERE to book this sail|
|Sunday, October 12th-Pumpkin Festival!||12:00-3:00||Clearwater||Beacon||Click HERE to book this sail|
|Sunday, October 12th-Hauntings on the Hudson||5:00-7:00||Clearwater||Beacon||Click HERE to book this sail|
Please be sure to visit our Frequently-Asked Questions page
and reference Clearwater’s cancellation policy.
Looking for a unique gift for an environmentalist, sailor, teacher or hard to shop for friend or family member? Gift certificates for a Public Sail are sure to impress!