Support Clearwater by hosting a Clearwater House Party at your home, business or other venue. Connect Clearwater to your friends and colleagues while raising funds and inspiring new people to get involved.
The Clearwater House Party is a personalized, dynamic event where your guests will experience the powerful Clearwater mission and vision firsthand. By hosting a Clearwater House Party, you are making an important decision to support the mission of the organization at a level where you are best able.
At your Clearwater House party, you can deliver a personalized presentation that is informative, inspiring, and fun! With four levels to choose from, you can select a party template that works best for you.
Level One: Approximate funds to be raised: $300+
Clearwater supplies the “House Party How-to” packet that helps you organize and implement a Clearwater House Party on your own. All support materials will be provided by Clearwater.
Level Two: Approximate funds to be raised: $1000+
Clearwater staff and/or board members will attend your House Party, emcee the event and make all media presentations.
Level Three: Approximate funds to be raised: $2000+
Clearwater will provide musical guests to perform at your House Party, Clearwater staff and/or board members will attend and emcee the event and make all media presentations.
Level Four: Approximate funds to be raised: $5000+
Clearwater will provide musical guests to perform at your House Party, the Executive Director and support staff will attend, emcee the event and make all media presentations.
- PowerPoint presentation on Clearwater
- ‘Til the River Runs Clear PBS documentary on the sloop and her founder, Pete Seeger
- “Best of” Clearwater Moments , one minute informational soundbytes that aired on Public Radio
- Menu of giving possibilities
- Pledge sheets
- Host gifts!
- Initial phone consultation with staff member to discuss site specifics, fundraising strategy, and logistics
- Invite guests and potential supporters of Clearwater
- Provide light food and drink
- Introduce the Hudson River Sloop Clearwater at Event; present program depending on support Level
- Ensure all guests enter contact information on pledge sheet
- Follow up call with Clearwater staff to review success of party
The Clearwater House Party is an opportunity to ignite interest in Clearwater. Telling the Clearwater story face to face is the key to its success! In addition to generating interest in and enthusiasm for Clearwater, a donation is appreciated.
We have a variety of ways to secure further involvement and a donation, but the most important of these will be the use of the pledge sheet. The pledge sheet will allow us to register new members and keep track of impact-driven donations. See menu of giving. We will respect the hosts’ favored option or original request.
Other fundraising concepts are welcome – such as live music at your local bar, with cover charge proceeds going towards Clearwater.
Please call Linda at the Clearwater office to discuss your ideas!
Linda Richards, 845-265-8080 x 7105, or firstname.lastname@example.org