Explore the Hudson River aboard the Sloop Clearwater, “America’s Environmental Flagship,” from Poughkeepsie, NY to help celebrate Walktoberfest.
This sail is extra special because it is a part of Pumpkin Sail, a series of pumpkin-themed public sails and dockside events through the month of October. Join the Sloop Clearwater for a celebration of the harvest time and a tribute to river communities that will be fun for the whole family.
Be sure to check out our pumpkin-themed table at Walktoberfest, as well.
Don’t forget to visit the crew at the fish tank to see some Hudson River critters, join the Captain at the helm to take a turn on the tiller and enjoy Clearwater’s traditional moment of silence broken by song before returning to the dock. Each sail is a journey to fully realize the beauty of the Hudson River Valley and tall ship sailing.
– Member Price (20% off): $60
– Adult: $75
– Children (Under 12): $15
– Baby in Arms (3 years and under): free
What to Bring
– Reusable Water Bottles and Sunscreen
– BYO (snacks and drinks welcome)
– Dress in Layers
– Check-in will begin 15 minutes before the time of your sail
– By purchasing a ticket, passengers agree to respect the personal boundaries and space of all crew members and fellow passengers in order to ensure a sail that is safe and enjoyable for everyone!