Explore the Hudson River aboard the Sloop Clearwater, “America’s Environmental Flagship,” from Hudson, NY for the launch of Pumpkin Sail.
Clearwater is excited to announce the launch the return of Pumpkin Sail, a series of pumpkin-themed public sails and dockside events through the month of October. Join the Sloop Clearwater for a celebration of the harvest time and a tribute to river communities that will be fun for the whole family.
Come early to Henry Hudson Riverfront Park at 4:00pm for an autumn celebration, deck tours, pumpkin-themed activities, and a Fish Fry hosted by the Hudson Sloop Club before your sail.
Onboard, don’t forget to visit the crew at the fish tank to see some Hudson River critters, join the Captain at the helm to take a turn on the tiller and enjoy Clearwater’s traditional moment of silence broken by song before returning to the dock. Each sail is a journey to fully realize the beauty of the Hudson River Valley and tall ship sailing.
– Member Price (20% off): $60
– Adult: $75
– Children (Under 12): $15
– Baby in Arms (3 years and under): free
What to Bring
– Reusable Water Bottles and Sunscreen
– BYO (snacks and drinks welcome)
– Dress in Layers
– Check-in will begin 15 minutes before the time of your sail
– By purchasing a ticket, passengers agree to respect the personal boundaries and space of all crew members and fellow passengers in order to ensure a sail that is safe and enjoyable for everyone!