Explore the New York Harbor for three unforgettable hours aboard America’s Environmental Flagship.
Don’t forget to visit our crew at the fish tank to see some Hudson River critters, the Captain at the helm to take a turn on the tiller, and enjoy Clearwater’s traditional moment of silence broken by song before returning to the dock.
Each sail is a journey to fully realize the beauty of the Hudson River Valley, Tall Ship sailing, and local environmental concerns.
Book NOW: https://bit.ly/38Y8F30
## Ticket Cost
– Member Price (20% off): $60 / $64 (w/ Live Music) / $80 (Benefit Sails)
– Adult: $75 / $80 (w/ Live Music) / $100 (Benefit Sails)
– Children (Under 12): $15
##What to Bring
– Proof of Vaccination (including COVID-19 Booster)
– Reusable Water Bottles and Sunscreen
– BYOB (21+ only)
– Dress in Layers
– Check-in will begin 15 minutes before the time of your sail
– Sails are added on a rolling basis, so if you don’t see a date you want on the calendar, keep checking back for updates!
– By purchasing a ticket, passengers agree to respect the personal boundaries and space of all crew members and fellow passengers in order to ensure a sail that is safe and enjoyable for everyone!