Explore the Hudson River for two unforgettable hours aboard America’s Environmental Flagship, from historic riverfront towns, with live music* from local Hudson Valley artists.
Don’t forget to visit our crew at the fish tank to see some Hudson River critters, the Captain at the helm to take a turn on the tiller, and enjoy Clearwater’s traditional moment of silence broken by song before returning to the dock.
Each sail is a journey to fully realize the beauty of the Hudson River Valley, Tall Ship sailing, and local environmental concerns.
Book NOW: https://bit.ly/38Y8F30
Listen to Willis Ross: https://youtube.com/channel/UCP0Q-3VicM8kznW27K39LZQ
– 2 Hours
– 3 Hours (Kingston ONLY)
## Ticket Cost
– Member Price (20% off): $60 / $64 (w/ Live Music) / $80 (Benefit Sails)
– Adult: $75 / $80 (w/ Live Music) / $100 (Benefit Sails)
– Children (Under 12): $15
##What to Bring
– Proof of Vaccination (including COVID-19 Booster)
– Reusable Water Bottles and Sunscreen
– BYOB (21+ only)
– Dress in Layers
– Check-in will begin 15 minutes before the time of your sail
– Sails are added on a rolling basis, so if you don’t see a date you want on the calendar, keep checking back for updates!
– By purchasing a ticket, passengers agree respect the personal boundaries and space of all crew members and fellow passengers in order to ensure a sail that is safe and enjoyable for everyone!