Explore the Hudson River for two unforgettable hours aboard America’s Environmental Flagship, from historic riverfront towns, with live music* from local Hudson Valley artists.
Don’t forget to visit our crew at the fish tank to see some Hudson River critters, the Captain at the helm to take a turn on the tiller, and enjoy Clearwater’s traditional moment of silence broken by song before returning to the dock.
Each sail is a journey to fully realize the beauty of the Hudson River Valley, Tall Ship sailing, and local environmental concerns.
– 2 Hours
– 3 Hours (Kingston and Brooklyn ONLY)
## Ticket Cost
– Member Price (20% off): $60
– Adult: $75
– Children (Under 12): $15
##What to Bring
– Proof of Vaccination (including COVID-19 Booster)
– Reusable Water Bottles and Sunscreen
– BYOB (21+ only)
– Dress in Layers
– Check-in will begin 15 minutes before the time of your sail
– Sails are added on a rolling basis, so if you don’t see a date you want on the calendar, keep checking back for updates!
– By purchasing a ticket, passengers agree to respect the personal boundaries and space of all crew members and fellow passengers in order to ensure a sail that is safe and enjoyable for everyone!